COLOMBO - Day tour
Culture / Shopping / Night Life
Colombo is the capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. The largest and one of the busiest ports in Sri Lanka is located here.
In Colombo you will find old colonial buildings and new towering skyscrapers side by side. During the day the streets swarm with people and vehicles of all kinds. The trade in Colombo is brisk. The sea front, where the milky waves lap against the edges of the town, is a very popular picnic spot for the residents of Colombo.
Many appreciate the varying architecture, the fine dining and shopping opportunities, which Colombo offers.
At night Pubs, Bars, Casinos (clubs) and Live entertainment are found in more places
On a Travelinlanka sightseeing tour in Colombo you will visit
Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara Temple
Colombo white House/ Museum/ Independence Hall/ Viharamahadevi park/ Galle face green
- Gangaramaya Temple and Simamalaka shrine on an island in Beira Lake
- Pettah Bazaar with shops and street stalls, which offers the most fantastic bargains and have an amazing range of goods.
Shopping at Odel, House of Fashion, Cotton Collection, Learther Collection, Crest Creat, Bare Foot, Majestic City, Liberty Plaza or Laksala
Optinal choise: National Zoological Gardens in Dehiwala (enterance fee required)
- Pick up from and drop to Negombo, Colombo Airport or Colombo Center
- Private transportation with new model A/C car or van
- English speaking chauffeur service
- Duration 8 hours
- Price is US $ 50 for 1 - 3 persons.
COLOMBO SIGHTSEEING TOUR REQUEST FORM:
You may always call us at tel: +94 77 971 7284 - or use the Travelinlanka Contact form to request more information
For detailed information about Colombo please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombo